ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT – in2patch
Virility Medical Ltd. ("Company") endeavors to make its website, available at: [www.in2patch.com] ("website"), accessible for people with disabilities. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website; therefore we are continually improving the website and working on ensuring compliance with the relevant accessibility standards by using different functions such as:
- change colors, contrast levels and fonts;
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
WHAT IS WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY?
An accessible website is a website that enables people with disabilities to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as other website visitors.
COMPLIANCE STATUS OF THIS WEBSITE'S ACCESSIBILITY
The accessibility adjustments on this website were carried out in accordance with the global WCAG 2.1 guidelines at the AA level, as well as applicable legislation. Most pages on this website meet AA level accessibility criteria.
An accessibility widget is placed on the right side of the website. Below is a list of accessibility modifications and functionalities made:
- Enable keyboard navigation (for example, you can navigate forward on the website using the TAB button. To navigate back, press the SHIFT + TAB key combination);
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc.;
- Change color contrast based on dark background;
- Change color contrast based on a light background;
- Change the website’s colors;
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people;
- Change the font for readability;
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white;
- Increase the display to 200%;
- Highlight links on the website;
- Highlighting headers on the website;
- Display an alternative description of the images;
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip;
- Describe words by mouse selection;
- Displays the site's contents in a new window clearly and readable;
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
The accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Compatibility with browsers:
We strive to be able to support the popular browsers with high market share, including:
- Internet Explorer
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components:
Some third-party components or links that are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats, and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy. Such third-party components are governed by third parties’ accessibility policies, such as:
- Facebook Accessibility Policy
- YouTube Accessibility Policy
- Instagram Accessibility Policy
- Twitter Accessibility Policy
- LinkedIn Accessibility Policy
It is important to note that despite our efforts to make all the pages on the website accessible, parts or certain features of the website might not yet be fully adjusted, and are Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Some of our PDFs documents are difficult to navigate using a keyboard. For example, we have DSR Form with information on users’ privacy rights and how they can exercise any rights subject to their jurisdiction. We’ve assessed the cost of fixing the issues with navigation and accessing information, and with interactive tools and transactions. We believe that doing so now would be a disproportionate burden within the meaning of the accessibility regulations.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ERRORS, INACCESSIBLE CONTENT, INQUIRIES AND SUGGESTIONS.
It is possible that some pages or sections on this website have human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. Did you encounter a problem? Please let us know! We try to keep and maintain the website at the best level.
In addition, if you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, etc. – please contact us as detailed below.
In order to enable us to handle any issues, please include, as much as possible, complete details, and contact us at:
By phone: 1-888-615-4048
By mail: 24 Hangar St. Hod Hasharon, Israel
Please include a description of the applicable error, issue or problem, what is the action you tried to perform, which page did you browse, what is your operating system, browser type and version, as well as the type of assistive technology (if you used it).
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 7 business days, and to propose a solution within 30 business days.
This statement was prepared on March 27, 2023. It was last reviewed on Aug 31, 2023.
This website was last tested on Aug 31, 2023.